We all find ourselves in extraordinary circumstances so we are coming together to ensure the health and safety of our communities as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to escalate. The health and safety of our drivers and passangers is our top priority.
- Our drivers sanitize the vehicle before each ride.
- We use disinfecting wipes and spray.
- For everyones safety, we put a clear plastic divider between the passengers and drivers.
- We provide you with hand sanitizer before entering the vehicle to help keep your hands clean.
- You don’t need to touch the handles of the car as the drivers will open and close the door for you.
- Passengers must load and unload their luggage for now because of COVID-19.
- If you really need help with loading/unloading your luggage, then a driver will help.
- All drivers will be wearing a face mask/cover.
- We highly request that all riders also do the same.
- We encourage this because it can slow the spread of the virus as some people don’t show symptoms.
- Free Face Masks For Every Passenger
- Free hand sanitizer for every passenger
Don’t travel if you show any symptoms of COVID-19
- If you have any symptoms, we advise you to stay home and call your doctor.